My Blogs

Friday, July 2, 2021

Everything you need to know about the Flying car/Klein vision.

The KLEIN VISION/ Flying car is been a recent and a latest news in automobile industry.


The flying car named Klein vision. Has be the biggest headline in todays automotive world.

You can watch the first successful Flying car Video below   ๐Ÿ ‹๐Ÿ ‹


The klein vision a prototype flying Hybrid car equipped with a BMW engine which successfully completed its flight of 35 minute.

This flying car runs on normal regular fuel.

The creator Professor Stefan Klein claims that this car could fly for about 1,000kms at height of about 8,200ft.

In air this car reaches speed of 170km/h.

And it is a coupe, It has capacity of carrying 2 people at a time.


This car is basically a transformer. It has a foldable narrow wings, Which folds to its side.

(Now we have have a BMW drivers in air now! NO offence just a joke)

And this design looks Sick!

I dont have lots of information about it, So I guess That's it for todays blog I will keep you update if get to know more about it. 

But I have a small doubt let me know the answer in the comment section.
My doubt is Do we need a Drivers license or a pilots license to drive it/Fly it?๐Ÿ˜

Thank you..



LIKE WHAT I AM DOING BUY ME A COFFEE.๐Ÿ˜Š

ALSO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL https://t.me/carsandbikesaddict.❤...



 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
biz.